Selamat Hari Raya Adifitri
Something good happened on Sunday night. It cause me to crave for Dim Sum! Since today is a public holiday, we (family) woke up early to visit the temple and head to Fortunate Restaurant for Dim Sum Brunch!! It's hellish pack with tons and tons of people, after a long wait for half an hour, manage to get a table and had our brunch. It's so yummy, with those har gows, siew mai, char siew shou and the list goes on and on. After which went to visit some of my relatives. Now I'm comfortably sitting down typing this entry away.
School as usual for tomorrow. I just went to check the academic calender for this semester and I realise there's a lot going on and exams and tests are happening in Nov. Time indeed flew pass quickly, I'm almost done with my year 1 in poly. I'm definitely looking forward to the next 2 years. At the same time, I cant wait to meet up with my darlings and friends during the festive season.
Calling all Sec 4 O level takers, All the best for your major papers! Do join NP! haha.
Love and Take care
School as usual for tomorrow. I just went to check the academic calender for this semester and I realise there's a lot going on and exams and tests are happening in Nov. Time indeed flew pass quickly, I'm almost done with my year 1 in poly. I'm definitely looking forward to the next 2 years. At the same time, I cant wait to meet up with my darlings and friends during the festive season.
Calling all Sec 4 O level takers, All the best for your major papers! Do join NP! haha.
Love and Take care


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home